NSK 6207du Bearing
Spherical roller bearing
A spherical roller bearing is a rolling-element bearingthat permits rotation with low friction, and permits angular misalignment. Typically these bearings support a rotating shaft in the bore of the inner ring that may be misaligned in respect to the outer ring. The misalignment is possible due to the spherical internal shape of the outer ring and spherical rollers.Despite what their name may imply, spherical roller bearings are not truly spherical in shape. The rolling elements of spherical roller bearings are mainly cylindrical in shape, but have a profile that makes them appear like cylinders that have been slightly over-inflated.
Spherical roller bearings consist of an inner ring with two raceways inclined at an angle to the bearing axis, an outer ring with a common spherical raceway, spherical rollers, cages and, in certain designs, also internal guide rings or center rings. The bearings can also be sealed.
Most spherical roller bearings are designed with two rows of rollers, allowing them to take very heavy radial loads and heavy axial loads. There are also designs with one row of rollers, suitable for lower radial loads and virtually no axial load. These are also called "barrel roller bearings" or "Tonnenlager" and are typically available in the 202- and 203-series
- 22236CA/W33 Spherical roller bearing
- 24136CA/W33 Spherical roller bearing
- 24134CA/W33 Spherical roller bearing
- Cast Steel
- 230/900X2CAF3/W Spherical roller bearing
- 23322BZD/C4/W33 Spherical roller bearing
- 1 Piece Solid
- 231/710CAF3/W33 Spherical roller bearing
- Ball Bearing
- 23930CA/W33 Spherical roller bearing
- 24168CA/W33 Spherical roller bearing
- BUNTING BEARINGS
- 26/950CAF3/W33X Spherical roller bearing
- 340 mm
- 3 Piece | Radially S
- 23134CA/W33 Spherical roller bearing
- PEER BEARING CO.
- PEER BEARING CO.
- 242/530CAF3/W33 Spherical roller bearing
- 241/710CAF3/W33 Spherical roller bearing
- Single Row Ball Bear